- Inpatient Gastroenterologist
- Inpatient/Outpatient Gastroenterologist
- Advanced Endoscopist
This position offers an excellent benefits package and highly competitive compensation with productivity bonus incentives. Benefits include a starting bonus, retention bonus, paid relocation and moving allowance, CME reimbursement, paid malpractice, and much more!
Rapid City is one of the best places to live in South Dakota. With easy access to the Black Hills, you can relish in the outdoors with hiking, camping, boating, fishing, and hunting. There is also great travel access through Rapid City Regional Airport which offers nonstop flights to several major cities.
While Rapid City is best known for its proximity to national parks and enormous mountain carvings, including Mount Rushmore just 40 kilometers away, you will enjoy a plethora of outdoor adventures, a charming and historic downtown and a salute to American Indian heritage in southwestern South Dakota. In addition to the prominent Native American arts and culture, Rapid City has become known for its culinary, winery and brewery scene as well as history tied to the original settlers.
- Rapid City’s unemployment rate is lower than the U.S. average
- Future job growth in Rapid City is expected to hit 35.47%
- Rapid City’s cost of living is lower than the U.S. average
- Rapid City’s median home cost is $261,600
- Rapid City gets 226 sunny days per year
- There is no income tax in South Dakota