**Gastroenterology opening: Tuscaloosa, AL**
~ 58 miles southwest of Birmingham
~ Population of 90,400
**About the Job:**
- Single Specialty Group
- Group comprised of 5 Gastroenterologists
- Negotiable salary offered
- Production bonuses
- Partnership track of 1-2 years
- Call of 1:5. Affiliation with 1 hospital
**Who We Are:**
- Under local ownership and leadership for more than 90 years, Medical Group has been providing quality and compassionate healthcare to the people of West Alabama.
- System provides services that include cancer, cardiology, robotic and minimally invasive surgery, and the regions most advanced trauma center. Other services provided include bloodless medicine, home health care, sleep medicine, occupational medicine, spine/pain care, therapy and women's services.
Tuscaloosa, Alabama, which is located along the riverbanks of the Black Warrior River, is home to The University of Alabama. But Tuscaloosa is so much more than its Saturday traditions and gridiron action. Tuscaloosa is the regional center of industry, commerce, healthcare and education for West Alabama. With hundreds of restaurants, activities, museums and parks, it has managed to become one of Alabamas most progressive cities. People here enjoy the refreshing atmosphere, historic features and bustling nightlife that Tuscaloosa has to offer.
Downtown Tuscaloosa is in the midst of unprecedented amounts of growth in both the private and public sectors through multi-million dollar reinvestments, which will only add to the appeal of this central hub where you can live, work and play.
Tuscaloosa's Riverfront is experiencing its own renewal with recreation trails, businesses, restaurants and the addition of the Tuscaloosa River Market, which functions as both an event space and seasonal local farmers market. A 7,470-seat amphitheater located along the riverfront is a state-of-the-art facility which host many major performances and community-wide events.