**Advanced Gastroenterology opening in Cooperstown, NY**
Located in the Foothills of the Adirondack and Catskill Mountains
75 miles from Albany, NY; 190 miles from NYC
- Teaching opportunity
- requires fellowship in advanced GI
- Join 5 physicians and 3 mid-level providers
- Expected to perform the full spectrum of gastroenterology tests and procedures in addition to ERCP and EUS
- Call guaranteed to be no more frequent than 1:4
- Instant Referral Base provided with over 300 Network Clinicians
- Strong interest in clinical G.I. and liver disease
- Multi Specialty Group, Closed Medical Staff, 500+ practitioners
- Group employed model with competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefit package, including but not limited to medical, dental, CME, transition stipend and paid malpractice insurance
- Forbes 2018 America's Best Mid-Size Employers
**About the Healthcare Network**
Cancer Program is a multidisciplinary initiative with 50 years of continuous accreditation by the American College of Surgeons as an approved Cancer Center and 30 years of participation in NCI sponsored clinical trials. Medical Center has onsite Radiation Oncology, Surgical Oncology, Pathology and State of the Art Imaging. Comprehensive support team including Nurse Navigator, Social Worker, Financial Counselor, Nutritionist and Palliative Care.
Healthcare Network is an integrated health care system that provides care and services to people living in an eight county region covering 5,600 square miles in Central New York. The organization includes six corporately affiliated hospitals, as well as skilled nursing facilities, community and school-based health centers, and health partners in related fields.
Enjoy an outstanding quality of life in this lakeside resort town located south of the Adirondack Mountains and north of the Catskills. The combination of a modern practice within a growing academic and research oriented healthcare system, coupled with excellent schools and multiple outdoor recreational, cultural and artistic activities, makes this a unique opportunity.