Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
**Gastroenterology opening in New Hartford, NY**
Located 50 miles from Syracuse
- Full-time, permanent position
- Must be BC/BE to apply
- A physician-owned and physician-run multi-specialty group
- Over 80 years experience in the health care profession now offering over 100 physicians and mid-level providers in nearly all medical and surgical specialties
- One of the largest multi-specialty groups in the Central New York region
- Looking to expand our availability to our communities with expanded specialty and primary care services
- Competitive salary with a comprehensive benefit package
- Two year employment to full partnership
Established in 1938, we have over 70 years experience in the health care profession now offering over 125 physicians and mid-level providers in nearly all medical and surgical specialties. We have grown to become one of the largest multi-specialty groups in the Central New York region and look to expand our availability to our communities with expanded primary care services.
- The area offers a safe, friendly un-congested community. We are located in the rolling hills of Central New York. In close proximity are the cities of Syracuse, Cooperstown, Saratoga and Albany. Within easy driving distance are Boston, New York City, Toronto, Montreal, Washington D.C., Philadelphia and Rochester.
- The beautiful surrounding Adirondack Park is a source of countless recreational activities. The city of Utica and surrounding townships offer a good range of educational and cultural facilities. The areas public and parochial schools rate among the best in the country.
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
Summit Recruiting Group is committed to being the premier provider of high quality physician placement services in the healthcare industry. We are dedicated to having a highly motivated and skilled team of professionals who perform the highest level of quality work each and every day. By setting these high standards for our organization, and by drawing from all available know...