**Gastroenterology job opening in Sarasota, FL**
- Sarasota is coastal city located about 60 miles from Tampa
- 420,000 person service area
*No special procedures required* - advanced fellows welcome to apply as well
**About the Opportunity:**
- Full-time, permanent position
- New grads welcome
- Seeking immediate fill (3-9 months)
- Replace departing physician
- Call 1:6
- Employed position for 2 years, then partnership upon successful completion of 2nd year
- Compensation: base of 350K with opportunity for productivity bonus between 50-100K
- Third year, compensation potential 500K-650K
- Malpractice Insurance: A claims-made policy is provided by the practice. The physician is responsible for their own tail should they leave the group.
- Benefits: The physician is granted 3 weeks of vacation and 1 week for CME; health insurance; 401(k).
- 3% match on first 250K of salary
- Group covers up to $2500 CME costs/year
- Relocation: $7500
- EMR in practice
- Board Certification/Eligibility required
- Medical group is a physician-owned, physician-governed, primary care based multi-specialty group practice.
- Medical group is offering outstanding career opportunities for physicians to enhance their careers while living in one of the country's most sought-after locations.
- A partnership track is available after the 2nd year of employment.
- Outstanding earning potential with starting salaries over the national average. 401k with 3% match.
- All physicians will be expected to be BC.
- You will find a professionally rewarding atmosphere in Sarasota that offers a unique professional and cultural mix.
- With beautiful beaches, excellent weather, and plenty of cultural opportunities throughout, Sarasota is the perfect place to start or continue your medical career.