Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a non-profit, FQHC, community health network in Los Angeles, California! We are currently seeking a BC Primary Care physician interested in providing medical care to the underserved in a 100% outpatient-based practice setting. Additional highlights of this full-time permanent position include:
* System is very well-established as it has been providing medical, dental and mental health services to the community for over 20 years
* Join a Federally Qualified Health Center that received recognition for its high-quality comprehensive care
* Providers tend to feel very rewarded in having the satisfaction for helping those less fortunate and providing healthcare services to those most in need in the communities of Los Angeles County
* Typical Schedule is either 8:00 am-5:00 pm or 8:30 am-5:30 pm
* Competitive salary
* Full and comprehensive benefits package provided including health, dental, vision, and life insurance. Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays, long and short-term disability, retirement 403(b), and loan repayment
* Palmdale/Lancaster location!
* 1 hour to Los Angeles
Cottonwood Heights, United States
A nine-time winner Talent and six-time winner Client categories of ClearlyRated “Best of Staffing” award, VISTA has 30 years of experience optimizing continuity of care for hospitals, medical practices and government agencies across the US. We ensure both quality and continuity of care for patients and the healthcare facilities that serve them. A leading provider of short-term US locum...