Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Our client is a multi-specialty, multi-site provider of medical and health care services in Pennsylvania.
We are helping to recruit a medical director who will oversee all aspects of medical care delivered by the organization's providers and clinical staff. This will include development, communication, and monitoring, of clinical and quality protocols and policies to provider staff as well as compliance with all local, state, and federal regulatory and legal requirements and accreditation standards.
The role will be approximately 70% clinical and 30% administrative, with the Medical Director maintaining an active outpatient office practice.
The ideal candidate will hold the following qualifications:
Competitive salary and generous benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 403b retirement plan, paid disability and life insurance, malpractice coverage, relocation allowance, paid CME, and an excellent vacation policy.
- Graduation from an accredited MD or DO medical school and current license to practice medicine in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and DEA registration.
- Board certification in Family Medicine
- Five or more years of experience as a practicing physician required and three or more years of medical director experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of quality improvement, utilization review and audit principles, accreditation standards, electronic medical records, and risk management all desirable.
- Additional interest and DEA qualification in substance abuse disorder treatment desirable.
Educational loan repayment is available.This northwestern Pennsylvania location offers convenient access to a wide variety of cultural, educational, religious, dining, sporting, shopping, and recreational activities to enhance the quality of living.
Greenville, Pennsylvania, United States
Matching Great Employees with Meaningful Careers Since 1960.