Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Dover, OH / 1 hour South of Cleveland, OH / County Population of 100k.
Community : Dover is small town nestled in the rolling foothills of the Appalachians and serves as an excellent jumping point to Ohio’s greatest adventures. There are many golf courses located in and around the city. The Tuscarawas River offers adventurous canoe rides and great fishing. Dover also serves as a gateway into the heart of Amish country. The Professional Football Hall of Fame at Canton, Ohio, is located about 20 minutes away. The city is the host of many museums, shops and points of interests. Our rich history alone makes Dover a great, safe place for families of all ages.
- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine Physician to join an established practice.
- Private practice with opportunity for employment model in the future.
- Average Patient Volume: 25/day.
- Outpatient only.
- Call: 1:2, phone only and taken a week at a time.
- Financial Information: private practice model offers an income guarantee for two years with excellent benefits that include relocation assistance and loan repayment assistance.
For more information, please contact Molly Krus at [Register to View]
or call 1-[Register to View]
Creve Coeur, United States
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.