HealthSource of Ohio has an opening for a Family Medicine Physician to join our health care team.
This outpatient-employed position offers:
Company paid benefits:
- Generous PTO, HSO days and long-term sick bank (Excellent work/life balance)
- Seven observed holidays
- Fully paid DEA registration/renewal fees, Ohio license registration/renewal fees, hospital medical staff and privilege fees.
- CME allowance and paid hours
- Profit Sharing Defined Contribution Plan
- Malpractice and Tail coverage
- Relocation assistance
- Courtesy care benefits
- Competitive pay without clawback
- Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance
- Student loan repayment options
- Dedicated clinical support staff
- Professional Marketing team to help build your patient base
- Modern facilities and technology
- Opportunities for community involvement
HealthSource of Ohio is a private, not-for-profit Federally Qualified Community Health Center leader in primary care delivery, founded in 1976. We employ nearly 200 support staff and 60 providers. We serve 90,000+ patients and we continue to grow. HealthSource is the largest community health center in the state of Ohio.
HealthSource is committed to providing excellence in patient-centered care and we are dedicated to the belief that every patient deserves to be treated with respect, dignity, and equality.
HealthSource is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative ActionEmployer Minority/Female/Disabled Veteran