- Location: Northeast Pennsylvania (15 mins north of Scranton, PA)
- Specialty: Family Medicine
- Requirements: PA license, Active DEA, Board Certification REQUIRED
- Schedule: Mon-Fri (8:30am – 4:30pm)
- Duration: ongoing locum tenens (month-to-month)
- Compensation: up to $16,000/month
- Travel, lodging (if needed), and malpractice provided!!!
Our client who manages a 203-bed psychiatric hospital near Scranton, Pennsylvania is currently taking immediate considerations for qualified Family Practitioners to work full-time as an ongoing locum tenens contractor. The schedule is approx. 8:30am-4:30pm. Providers can expect to provide utilization and quality reviews of the department’s adult and pediatric inpatient/outpatient medical cases. Scope of practice includes, inpatient admissions, procedures performed in a physician’s office, ambulatory surgical center, and home health aides, etc.
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International or email Ryan more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.