- Location: Central New Hampshire (30 mins south of Lebanon, NH)
- Specialty: Family Medicine
- Requirements: Active NH license, Active DEA, Board Certified/Eligibility in related specialty
- Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri (8am-5pm)
- Wed (8am-7pm)
- Census: 15-20 pts per day
- EMR: Paragon
- Duration: permanent w/ salary + benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401K, PTO, CME’s, etc.)
- Compensation: $180,000/year - $240,000/year (negotiable)
Our client manages a successful non-for-profit Critical Access Hospital serving 15 communities within the Kearsarge/Lake Sunapee region in Central New Hampshire. They are currently taking immediate considerations for qualified Family Practitioners to join one of their affiliated outpatient practices. The current team consists of 6 physicians, 2 APRN’s, and 1 NP.
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International or email Ryan [Register to View] for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.