A growing practice seeks a BE/BC Family Medicine Physician to work in Modesto, CA area!
Come make a difference within a growing team of providers that focus to enhance the lives they serve and value learning and growth!
- Committed to providing the best and safest care, while creating a warm, inviting environment for their patients, family members, and caregivers.
- Innovative staff and treatment modalities and wonderful teamwork that is focused on patient safety
Benefits and Features:
- First year salary guarantee, subsequent move to partnership after 12 months, then productivity based compensation
- Group autonomy Malpractice fully covered
- Six weeks per year vacation/CME
- Comprehensive benefits package - health insurance, dental insurance, vision, profit sharing/401k
- The physician must provide clinical care to patients in accordance with regulations to include but not limited to obtaining patient history, ordering labs and diagnostic studies
- Providing care for the underserved population of Stanislaus County
- Fully supported Call Schedule
- Inpatient care involved
- Good balance of family and work responsibilities
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
843 494 [Register to View] NOW Healthcare Recruitment our goal is to find you your ideal position. Through our current partnerships with over 820 Health Systems, we can expose you to the best opportunities available. We first seek to find out what your ideal position looks like (in terms of setting, size, and company culture) and then find you the closest match to your wishes. There is no fee to you for our services. We set up interviews for you, find you positions you can’t find on your own and assist with all the negotiations."
David Wolfe, Founder & CEO of NOW Healthcare
About NOW Healthcare Recruiting:
Founded in 2012, based in Charleston, SC. 11 Team Members now.
Our Core Purpose is “We Connect People to Improve Lives”. Our Vision: “To Be The #1 Search Firm in the USA for APPs and MDs”.
Our Core Values are: We Deliver, We Serve and We Get Better Every day.
Recruits MDs, RNs, NPs, CRNAs, and PAs for over 820 medical groups in all 50 states
92% retention rate within the company from 2012-2019