Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Primary Care Physician
Lady Lake, FL
Currently seeking a Primary Care Physician to join our beautiful growing primary care practice. The ideal Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy will hold a current unrestricted medical license and willing to work with a Geriatric patient load.
Responsibilities of the Primary Care Physician
- Outpatient only, 15 patients per day.
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical history, reports, and examination results.
- Analyze records, reports, test results, or examination information to diagnose medical condition of patients.
- Make diagnoses when different illnesses occur together or in situations where the diagnosis may be obscure.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
- Prescribe or administer medication, therapy, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
- Monitor patients' conditions and progress and re-evaluate treatments as necessary.
- Active Florida Medical License
- Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy with a degree from an accredited college
- Sign on Bonus and Relocation expense offered based on the candidate
- Competitive compensation plus production bonus
- Fully funded malpractice
- Licensing renewal fees, CME
- 401K match
- No Weekends, No Hospital, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- 100% outpatient
- Full office support staff including ARNPs
Fort Lauderdale, United States
MASC Medical Recruitment Firm is a trusted physician recruiter and healthcare staffing firm that delivers personalized job placement solutions. With sound associations in the physician staffing network, we support both healthcare providers and healthcare organizations in creating successful business relationships for the long term.We believe that not only should healthcare organizations have acces...