Searching for a board certified or eligible Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physician to join an excellent practice with extremely high earning potential.
Below are some basic details on the opportunity. Whether the below information catches your eye or you’re looking for something entirely different, please let me know as we represent additional opportunities all over the nation.
I am not a head hunter, rather I am retained by these opportunities to find the most viable fit for my clients and candidates. This leads to a 93% retention rate over the course of 5 years. If interested, please respond with an updated copy of your CV as well as a good time and contact number to reach you at!
- Joining a team of 5 other primary care physicians at a 164-bed general acute care hospital that provides inpatient and outpatient services.
- Extremely competitive compensation reaching 95% MGMA and higher
- 1 Week inpatient with an average census of 30
- Procedures Required- central lines, thoracentesis and paracentesis.
- 3 Weeks of outpatient practice per month/Average 20-25pts/day
- After hours clinic from 4:00pm – 11:00pm so you are truly off after your work day and the on call hospitalist in rotation will take all admissions for the community
- Additional stipend for APP oversight
- The Leapfrog Group, “A” rating for its commitment to keeping patients safe and meeting the highest safety standards in the U.S. for four straight rating periods.
- 2017 Eisenberg Award for Innovation in Patient Safety.
- The Certification Board for Professionals in Patient Safety (CBPPS) recently recognized four health professionals at BMC as a Certified Professional in Patient Safety (CPPS).
- Population of roughly 12,000 with 3 major metros and an international airport within 2 hours.
- Overall Grade ‘B+’ rating from [Register to View] with a diversity rating of ‘A’.
- Home to Delta State University which serves over 3000 students, 100+ organizations, 90+ years of tradition, 40+ majors and 15 NCAA sports under 1 family.
- State of the art performing arts center built to offer a rich tapestry of cultural and educational programs to serve the entire Mississippi Delta.
- Known as the “Home of the Blues” with rich history
- Median home and rent value below the national averages of $184,700 and $949 sitting at $115,800 and $795.