- Out-patient Only
- Employed Opportunity with Covenant Medical Group
- High income potential (strong salary and bonus structure) <<<
- Educational Loan Repayment
- Full Benefit Package <<<
Our specialized services include the region’s largest cancer network and the renowned Patricia Neal Rehabilitation Center, dedicated to helping those recover from debilitating strokes and traumatic brain injuries.Our more than 10,000 employees, physicians, and volunteers are unified by one covenant: to put our patients first every day, to strive for excellence in everything we do, and to make Covenant Health the first and best choice in our region.
This is how we care for more than one million patients and families every year, and one reason why Covenant Health is the only health system in East Tennessee to be on Becker’s 2018 list of “150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare” and named by Forbes as one of America’s Best Employers, three years in a row.
We invite you to learn more about Covenant Health, the region’s top performing healthcare network, and explore physician opportunities throughout the region we serve. About Knoxville, Tennessee Knoxville is an incredible combination of big city excitement and small town southern charm. Located on the TN River with the Great Smoky Mountains as a backdrop, Knoxville is home to a vibrant downtown area, anchored by wonderful local restaurants and boutiques. Revitalized, historic neighborhoods dot the downtown landscape.
- Cost of living 15% below the nation average
- No state income tax
- Excellent public school, most ranking in the list of top ten schools statewide
- Private K-12 schools (including Christian, Catholic, and Montessori), University of TN, and numerous community colleges and technical program.
PPR Search Consultant [Register to View] [Register to View]