- Numerous practice options available (solo, group, employment, income guarantee)
- Brand new hospital opened in 2008
* Competitive compensation commensurate with training and experience <<<
* Commencement bonus <<<
* Relocation assistance
* Medical education loan repayment assistance
* Annual CME allowance
* Group Health, Life and Disability Insurance
* 401(k) Plan
* Vacation, Holidays, and Sick Leave
* Professional Liability Insurance
Clarksville is experiencing tremendous growth!
The cost of living is lower than the US average with a low unemployment rate. The city is 20 minutes from Fort Campbell and is the home of Austin Peay State University. Located off the Cumberland River, this city offers boating, fishing, etc. and it’s a welcoming, family-friendly town.
17th fastest growing city in the nation
County population of over 150,000 Mild climate with four distinct seasons
Youngest city in Tennessee, attractive, vibrant community
20 Universities and Colleges within an hour drive
Access to downtown Nashville only 40 mins. away
$140 million in new schools over past 10 years
Numerous golf courses and parks
Keep more of what you earn - Tennessee has no state income tax!
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.
PPR Search Consultant [Register to View] [Register to View]