**Family Medicine opening in South Dakota**
* Located in ***Sioux Falls, SD*** - 86m from Sioux City, SD
* Full time, permanent opening
* Employed opportunity
* Joining 13 other doctors at an established practice.
* FP can do full scope of care including the clinic and inpatient.
* No need for OB and C-section at this time
* Two year income guarantee from hospital ($230,000 but can make more through production; also about $18,000 in call pay from hospital, depending on # of docs)
* Loan forgiveness available over 4 years to work in an inpatient/outpatient setting
* Hospital offers exceptional surgery facilities and equipment
* Hospital is designated as a Top 100 Rural & Community Hospital by Chartis Center for Rural Health in each of the past five years
Sioux Falls is a city in South Dakota. The Big Sioux River tumbles over a series of rock faces in Falls Park, which includes an observation tower and the ruins of the 19th-century Queen Bee Mill. The Queen Annestyle Pettigrew Home & Museum has artifacts collected by Senator Richard F. Pettigrew. The Old Courthouse Museum offers exhibits on local history. Southwest, Sertoma Park has a butterfly house and an aquarium.