You will receive a competitive base salary year one, then in year two RVU salary and no cap. You will also get all insurances, generous PTO, and other attractive benefits.
This opportunity is located in the Capital of Florida. This is a close community of political and medical professionals and college students. Take your family on day trips to the gulf or take part in the FSU sports culture in town.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
- 100 percent outpatient
- Flexible hours for work-life balance
- See 25 to 30 patients per day
- 1:12 call on the weekends and during the week
- Experience preferred
- Board certified or board eligible
- Great patient and communication skills needed
- No state income tax
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail