COVERAGE REQUIREMENTS Family Medicine (FM)
- Starting as soon as credentialed
- Appointments are made M-F 8a-5p on-going (1 day every other week, until volume increases)
POSITION DETAILS Family Medicine (FM)
- Comfortable with performing Disability Benefit Questionnaire with patients who are Active Duty or Veterans of our Armed Forces
- Average # of patient vary based on appointments
- No Treatment required, one time evaluation
- Will spend 45 minutes to hour per patient
- Will be supervising physician for 2 Nurse Practitioners
- Family Medicine (FM) physician needed to assist with VA DBQs.
BENEFITS Family Medicine (FM)
- A++ Malpractice Insurance covered
- Weekly direct deposit and online work logs
- 24-hour direct contact with your Delta Locum Tenens representative
ABOUT DELTA LOCUM TENENS
Delta Locum Tenens (DLT), the locum tenens staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified physician and advanced practitioners on behalf of healthcare facilities to provide short- and long-term coverage. A single point of contact provides direct knowledge of the industry to providers. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards. Visit [Register to View] ">[Register to View] for more about locum tenens staffing.