- Location: Eastern Pennsylvania (1-hr west of Allentown, PA)
- Specialty: Family Medicine
- Requirements: PA license, Active DEA, Board Certification/Eligible in related specialty
- Schedule: Mon-Fri (8:00am-4:30pm)
- Duration: ongoing locum tenens (month-to-month) OR permanent w/ salary + benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, CMEs, 401k, etc.)
- Compensation: up to $16,000/month
- Travel, lodging (if needed), and malpractice provided!!!
Our client manages an award winning 600-bed tertiary care hospital in Eastern Pennsylvania. They employ approximately 300 physicians and are currently taking immediate considerations for qualified Family Practitioners to join one of their affiliated HIV center. The center also doubles as a Pennsylvania State STD center. The candidate will be providing primary care to HIV positive patients and will work in conjunction with Infectious Disease physicians. The candidate will also be treating patients with STD’s. There is no call associated with this position.
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International or email Ryan for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.