Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a FQHC, nonprofit community health center seeking a Family Medicine physician. Benefits of this full-time permanent position include:
* Experience in a primary health care environment, community health center or Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) preferred
* Board certified within 2 years of completion of residency in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Pediatrics
* Clear and active Florida Medical License
* Minimum 3 years of experience as a practicing physician
* Monday-Friday 8 am – 5 pm
* Serves in rotation for after-hours call system
* More than one-half of our board members are patients of our clinics
* System operates 7 clinics throughout area providing both primary care, dental and mental health services
* Work with Nurse Practitioners, PAs, and Medical Assistants
* Provides professional oversight for advanced practice nurses
* Current Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers from the American Heart Association
* Proficient in Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
* Excellent benefit package including: tuition reimbursement and Continuing Medical Education (CME) for qualified Associates, medical and dental benefits, employer paid life insurance, personal leave time, 401(k) and FTCA liability coverage
* On clear days, you can see sky-rumbling satellite launches and spacecrafts at the International Space Station
* Down-to-earth attractions include: an Arts District which features a blend of museums and galleries, while the historic downtown area details a mixture of restaurants, bars and shops
* Meanwhile, access to water-centric activities abound with surfing, watching manatees, kayaking, boating, fishing and much, much more
To learn more, please contact a VISTA recruiter today!
Recipient of Inavero's 2018 Best of Staffing award in both Talent and Client categories, VISTA Staffing Solutions employs 28 years of experience optimizing continuity of care for hospitals, medical practices and government agencies across the US. We ensure both quality and continuity of care for patients and the healthcare facilities that serve them. A leading provider of short-term US locum tenen...