- Location: Upstate New York (50 mins east of Buffalo, NY)
- Specialty: Family Medicine
- Requirements: NY license, Active DEA, Board Certification REQUIRED
- Schedule: Mon-Fri (8am-5pm)
- Duration: ongoing locum tenens (month-to-month) OR (3-4 months of locum before permanent offer is made)
- Compensation: up to $16,000/month
- Travel, lodging (if needed), and malpractice provided!!!
Our client manages several leadingcommunity health centers in the greater Rochester, NY area. They specialize in Primary Care, Pediatrics, Vision, and Dental Care. As of right now, they are taking immediate considerations for board certified Family Practitioners to join one of their federally qualified health centers 50 mins east of Buffalo, NY. The candidate will be joining a current team of 2 Primary Care Physicians, 1 Pediatrician, and 4 Dental Care providers. This opportunity can either be a ongoing locum tenens or a permanent position after 3-4 months of locum tenens.
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International or email Ryan for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.