KAWEAH EXETER MEDICAL GROUP
- Group covers the Kaweah Delta rural health clinics located in Exeter, Dinuba, Woodlake and Lindsay.
- Annual income guarantee to start, with an option to end early.
- Patient ranges from 18 years to geriatrics with the possibility of pediatric. Pediatrician onsite.
- Average office patient visits are estimated 2.5-4 patients per hour/20-30 patient per day with additional productivity incentives available.
- ER call is rotated among the group.
- Teaching opportunities with Kaweah Delta Residency programs.
- EMR is Cerner (inpatient & outpatient).
- Spanish speaking preferred, but not required. About 15% of patient population is Spanish only and about 50% speak Spanish and English. Staff is certified through Kaweah Delta Interpreter Services to provide translation as well.
- Board certified or board eligible in their specialty. If candidate is board eligible, they will be expected to sit for their boards upon completion of training.