This position offers a competitive compensation package and a sign-on. You will also receive NHSC education loan repayment, malpractice insurance, medical, vision, and dental benefits, 22 vacation days, life insurance, 10 days of CME time with a $6K stipend, a pension plan, and relocation assistance.
This opportunity is located in the Mississippi River Valley just north of La Crosse, the community of Onalaska offers the atmosphere of a small city with convenient access to the activities available in La Crosse. The area offers unlimited, four-season recreational, cultural and educational opportunities.
If you or a colleague are interested in this opportunity, please contact CompHealth today. We are thoroughly trained in your area of focus, so you'll receive knowledgeable answers to your questions and expert help in finding a family medicine job that fits your exact needs.
- Outpatient-only setting
- Full-range family medicine
- Position will have a focus on women's health
- 25 patients per day
- All ages seen
- Board certified or board eligible
- Lots of on-site equipment and services
- Join 10 other family medicine physicians
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail