This job is archived
This is your opportunity to enjoy suburban amenities and a Northern California lifestyle without the traffic and high living costs. You are conveniently located near all Northern California has to offer and are just 90 minutes to the Bay Area!
Stipend for 2019 Residents, Loan Repayment and Sign-on Bonus Available!
- Oldest Family Medical Practice with over 35 Years in the Community
- Limited Competition and Huge Need – 4-5 Month Waiting List for New Patients
- Physicians in Group Earning in Excess of $300K
- Outpatient Only / 1:5 Shared Phone Call Only
- 4 Day Work Week
- First Year Income Guarantee & Benefits
- Opportunities for Additional Income
- Option for Partnership
- On Site Practice Administrators Manage Day to Day Work - Experienced PAs & MAs
- Faith Based Office and Community Involvement
Our Hospital - Stanford University Physicians on Staff!
Not-for-profit, community-based Christian hospital. Its 403-bed multi-level medical campus includes a 209-bed acute care hospital with Level II NICU, a 145-bed skilled nursing facility and a 49-bed assisted living facility. It provides emergency, critical care, pediatric, cardiovascular services, cancer center and treatment, women’s health services, surgery, and hospice services.
Your Suburban California lifestyle…72,000+ Population
Safe, Family Friendly Community With Great Education Options Including a Cal State University!
Cost of Living is, at least, 50% Lower than the Bay Area!!
“We chose this city because it’s a nice, safe place to raise our kids, has a low cost of living, the hospital is great and it’s easy to get to anywhere in Northern California!”-Local Doctor
- Population Change Since 2000: +27.7%
- Close to San Francisco & Bay Area / Yosemite / Napa Valley / SacramentoTahoe / the Coast, etc.!
- Suburban Community with Target, Costco, Starbucks, Bed Bath and Beyond, Home Depot, etc.
- $44M High School on 50 Acres / Excellent Public/Private/Parochial Schools / State University
- $375K-4 Bed/3 Ba-2500SF---$550K-6 Bed/4 Ba-3800SF
- Mediterranean Climate - 250+ Days of Sunshine
- Diverse Community - Protestant/Lutheran/Catholic/Synagogue/Greek Orthodox Church/Mosques
- Fresh Locally Grown Fruit & Vegetables
- World Class Snow Skiing/Boarding at Squaw Valley’s 2850 Feet of Vertical Drop
- Scenic Jogging/Biking on Miles of Winding Trails
- “You’re in the Center of Everything there is to do Outdoors.”