Seeking an exceptional Family Medicine Physician to serve as Core Faculty and take a lead role in ensuring the continual success of our Family Medicine Residency. Join our healthcare system during this exciting time of innovation and expansion! Approved by the American Osteopathic Association as a training program for Osteopathic Family Medicine, and accepts six residents per graduate year.
- Dedicated academic time to supervise and precept residents
- Patient care time in our new continuity clinic located on hospital campus
- Educate, mentor, and precept residents
- Present lectures and perform resident evaluations
- Demonstrate scholarly activity and attend committee and faculty meetings
- Work collaboratively with Core Faculty and other specialty physicians
- No OB call
Compensation and Incentives
- Highly Competitive Compensation; with productivity bonus structure
- Educational Loan Assistance
- Excellent Benefit Package
We provide innovative medical care to the many picturesque communities of North-Central Pennsylvania. In addition to their quaint beauty, these small towns are known for their welcoming, friendly residents, quality, highly ranked schools, safe neighborhoods and low cost of living. The scenic Pennsylvania Wilds provide the background for an active lifestyle of running, fishing, kayaking, hiking, biking, and winter sports. Art galleries, theatres, and antique and specialty shops can be found throughout the region’s several historic downtowns, with seasonal farmer’s markets, community events and cultural festivals held throughout the year. Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, and Erie are within easy driving distance of anywhere in the system.