- Clinic is open Mon-Thurs, and half day on Friday
- Patient-centered health home setting
- Not-for-profit, Federally Qualified Health Center
- Center participates in many community events, and health fairs, providing information on our medical, dental, behavioral health and specialty services.
- Group has multiple locations serving over 22,000 annually throughout a six-county region of southeastern North Carolina
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salaries and benefits
- Potential residency rotation sites
- Modern, clean, state-of-the-art facilities
- Competent and caring support staff
- Positive work/life balance
- Located in designated medically underserved areas & HPSAs
- Eligible: NHSC site, NC Medical Society Foundation, NC-ORHCC
Just minutes and up to 18 miles away, soak up the sun at Carolina Beach, Kure Beach and Wrightsville Beach. Discover family-friendly attractions and programs, from a vintage seaside boardwalk to surf lessons at one of the world’s nationally recognized surf destinations to under-the-sea animals at the North Carolina Aquarium at Fort Fisher. With so many one-of-a-kind festivals and events and options for outdoor play both on and off the water, each beach offers signature things to do.