Seeking a talented Family Medicine Faculty Physician, to join a group of 4 faculty physicians. The program is an unopposed 4-4-4 program in a Continued Accreditation with the ACGME. This is an excellent opportunity to work within a physician-led organization that has an established Family Medicine Residency Program with a focus on rural medicine. With a smaller residency program you have the ability to have a larger impact on each Residents education. This is the sole hospital in the community. It has a large population of patients with diverse and complex illness. The area is a safe, affordable college town located in the heart of the Lower Peninsula.
- The faculty member will work closely with the Program Director, four other faculty and one behavioralist, and will be responsible for providing leadership, supervision, mentorship, education, and administrative oversight of residents.
- Clinical duties include: hospital rounds with FMS resident team, precepting all levels of residents in the family medicine outpatient office, working with medical students, and direct patient care hours.
- 1:5 – Hospital Medicine assists with night call
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Full time position – Faculty time is divided with 60% teaching and 40% direct patient care
- Outpatient clinic is located on the grounds of the hospital
- Successful and busy program
- Flexible schedule to accommodate work-life balance
- Mentorship Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Health Benefits
- Academic Affiliation with UofM/Professorship through Central Michigan University and Michigan State University
The middle of Michigan is a wonderful place to live and work –– truly, the best of both worlds. Wouldn’t it be great to live and work in a tranquil atmosphere, and still have easy access to stimulating opportunities for recreation, shopping, education and culture? People who live in Gratiot County will tell you, yes, it is!
Gratiot County is located in the very center of Michigan’s Lower Peninsula. Less than an hour south is the state capital of Lansing, home of Michigan State University with its Big 10 sports. The medium-sized cities of Grand Rapids and Saginaw are almost as close. A short drive north you will find the renowned scenic beauty of the Lake Michigan and Lake Huron shorelines.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC222436 and email address to [Register to View]
Search all of our provider opportunities here: brittmedical.com/search-current-jobs