Seeking BE/BC Family Medicine provider for upper Michigan. Well established primary care team with three locations within two blocks of the hospital. Meditech is the current EMR with the change to EPIC occurring in the spring of 2024. Large demand for services with a supportive team of colleagues and staff. Outpatient only positions available and also opens to physicians who are interested in maintaining an element of inpatient work such as doing 7-8 days or one weekend of hospitalist work per month.
- All aspects of family medicine: the physical, emotional and social health of adult and geriatric patients, including health services ranging from preventative health care to diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic diseases.
- Traditional Office hours – Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Willing to discuss 4 day work week with longer daily hours and also a modified schedule if doing hospitalist work as well.)
- Call: No more than 5 days per month of backup phone call.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Relocation Allowance
- Paid Vacation
- CME Allowance
- Life, Health, Dental, and Vision
- Long-Term & Short-Term Disability
- Professional Liability Coverage w/Tail
Sault Ste. Marie is a diverse waterfront community with a wealth of things to do and see. We are second-most populated city in the Upper Peninsula after Marquette.
Sault Ste. Marie was settled as early as 1668, which makes it Michigan's oldest city and among the oldest cities in the United States. Located at the northeastern edge of the Upper Peninsula, it is separated by the St. Marys River from the much-larger city of Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario. We offer year-round recreational activities, historical sites, the world-famous Soo Locks, the swinging railroad bridge, Tahquamenon Falls, lighthouses, and more. Explore every season, Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter in the Sault. The city is also home to Lake Superior State University.
Sault Ste. Marie is located right on I-75 and is easily accessed from lower Michigan. Drive times from other cities include: Detroit – 4.5 hours, Lansing – 4 hours, Grand Rapids – 4.5 hours, Midland – 3 hours, Traverse City – 3 hours. The Sault also offers a regional airport, Chippewa County International Airport (CIU), with daily flights to and from Detroit Metro and Minneapolis-St. Paul.