We are currently looking for a BC/BE Family or Internal Medicine Physician to join our primary care practice with office locations in Annandale and Fairfax, Virginia.
- Outstanding opportunity to join our well-established private practice and work alongside 3 board certified family and internal medicine physicians, 2 physician assistants, and a tenured support staff.
- Our practice offers the full scope of primary care and urgent care services to patients of all ages. The incoming physician will have the option to focus exclusively on primary care or provide a combination of both primary and urgent care services.
- Our practice serves a rather significant population of Vietnamese-speaking patients, and we are therefore looking for a physician who is fluent in Vietnamese.
- Physicians and patients have access to our on-site lab, ultrasounds, medical assistants, and scribes.
- Full-time and part-time schedules can be accommodated, with a minimum of 3 days per week. No weekend shifts or after-hours call obligation required, allowing for a great work-life balance.
- Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits.
- Must comply with HIPAA rules and regulations.
About Annandale and Fairfax, VA:
- Offering an ideal mix of urban and suburban living, Annandale and Fairfax are both located minutes from downtown Washington, D.C. and three major airports.
- Fairfax was recently named one of the “Healthiest Communities in America” by US News, emphasizing the community’s access to care and prevalence of healthy behaviors.
- Annandale is home to the area's largest Korean population and is a popular dining destination for those seeking a vibrant culinary experience.
- The Washington metropolitan area is home to numerous government institutions and cultural attractions, including festivals, museums, theaters, year-round markets, outdoor recreation, and five professional sports teams.
- The community is situated in close proximity to several highly regarded institutions including Georgetown, George Washington, Howard, and Johns Hopkins Universities.
- Outside the immediate metro area, residents can take advantage of hiking, camping and boating opportunities in Shenandoah National Park, Great Falls State Park and other outdoor spaces.
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a national physician organization with more than 3,500+ providers in multiple states. Through high-performance physician groups, accountable care organizations, and population health management programs, Privia works in partnership with health plans, health systems and employers to better align reimbursements to quality and outcomes.
Interested in being considered or learning more about the position? Apply here or contact us directly:
Manager, Provider Recruitment
Privia Medical Group