**Family Medicine Opportunity: Lewis County, WV**
~ Located 20m to Clarksburg
~ 50m to Morgantown
- Either employment arrangement or income guarantee with competitive salary and benefit package.
- Very busy, small, rural hospital with a diverse medical staff specializing in cardiology, pulmonology, urology, obstetrics/gynecology, general surgery, orthopedics, internal medicine, family practice, and pediatrics
- 70-bed facility is located in the beautiful and historic area of the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains
- Rural community is located off of I-79, a major north-south corridor
- Pittsburgh is two hours away; Washington, DC is four hours; and New York City is seven hours
- Friendly and hardworking population enjoy a low crime rate and low taxes.
- Access to an abundance of outdoor activities such as skiing, fishing, camping, golfing, and boating.
- Your children can enjoy a public or private school education as well as a number of extracurricular activities such as 4-H, youth soccer, football, baseball, and basketball. This is a great place to raise a family.
- There are seven colleges and universities within an hour of our town. A tertiary care center is only one hour north. Specialists serve a population of 70,000.