**Family Medicine opportunities in Charlotte, North Carolina Market**
Seeking experienced physicians
- Full-time, permanent
- Looking for compassionate, caring, board certified / board eligible Family Physicians to join rapidly growing outpatient primary care teams
- Rapidly growing healthcare system that focuses on a culture of safety and team member growth
- Access is a key theme the medical group encourages same day, extended hours, e-visits and video visits to deliver care where and when our patients need us.
- All of their community medicine physician leaders maintain a patient panel to remain connected to the day-to-day challenges and joys of practicing medicine.
- Many of medical group's clinics utilize a team approach to care, which includes PAs, NPs, clinical pharmacy practitioners, health behaviorists and clinical RNs.
- 2 year salary guarantee
- Medical and Retirement Benefits
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance
- System wide Epic EHR
- Work-Life balance
**Health System Details:**
- Well-known for being physician-led and physician-driven. Physicians are in every area of leadership across the organization. That means every strategic discussion has physicians at the table, and every market partners a physician leader with an administrator. The result is a focus on the details that are important to physicians.
- Committed to resiliency with an industry-leading program
- Nationally recognized for advanced care and one of the largest community based, non-profit healthcare systems
- Joining with a world-class team of more than 550 physician practices, 100 outpatient facilities, 15 medical centers and 1,550 physicians joining forces to transform the patient experience
- Health system's over 27,000 team members and physician partners care for patients and communities in North Carolina, Virginia, South Carolina and Georgia.
The Greater Charlotte market offers attractive living with access to shopping, fine dining, plentiful outdoor recreation, professional sporting events, concerts, and cultural events, public and private schools, and universities.