**Family Medicine opening in Fairfield, Illinois**
~ J1 Eligible
- Full time, permanent position
- Growing organization
- Schedule is typically 5 day work week with one of those days being an Administrative day
- Hours of work being usually 9am-5pm.
- Hospitalist services is covered during the day by Mid-Level with MD supervisory visits at start and end of business day, then covered by MD on-call and on weekends.
- Medical Staff that currently consists of 4 primary care physicians and 8 mid-level providers.
- Daily patient census - 18-20 patients a day or more.
- wRVU bonuses
- Seeking a physician to work in rural health clinics, as well as, provide care to patients in their hospital on an on-call basis
- The group operates 4 Rural Health Clinics in the area
- Call is currently 1:5 for after hours and weekends only.
- Inpatient admissions are handled during normal business hours by the Hospitalist on staff.
- Salary is negotiable and is dependent on the candidates years of experience and education.
- Comprehensive benefit package along with educational loan re-payment options for the right candidates, as well as, relocation expenses.
- Vacation time - typically 3 weeks a year plus one week a year for CME.
**About the Group**
- Hospital is a critical access hospital with 25 acute care beds and a 30 bed Skilled Care Unit.
- Hospital is in the middle of a $20 million expansion project that will increase the size of the Emergency Department, the Surgery Department, relocate Urgent Care, add additional office space for specialty clinics, and create a brand new Skilled Care Unit.
- Adding orthopedics to our services in August 2021.
- Offer a full range of services but we do not provide Obstetrical/Nursery services.