**Family Medicine job opening in Spring Valley and South Fallsburg, NY**
Located 30mi from NYC
- Position is available immediately
- Full-time, permanent position
- FQHC Facility
- HPSA Score of 19
- Multi-specialty community health center
- Established primary and express care team.
- Outpatient setting
- Outstanding support and collaboration, including 1:1 ratio Physician:Nurse.
- Flexible schedules (including part-time and full-time positions) available for optimal work-life balance.
- State-of-the art facilities
**Family Medicine Physician Responsibilities:**
- Provides general medical care to health center patients.
- Supervises nurses and medical assistants in providing medical care to patients.
- Evaluates patients health status and initiates therapeutic and preventive measures.
- Educates patients by teaching preventative care.
- Documents patients history and treatments.
- Performs medical triage.
- Stabilizes emergencies prior to hospitalization.
- Orders and interprets diagnostic tests. Follows-up on patients.
- When appropriate, refers patients to specialists or other physicians.
**Family Medicine Physician Requirements:**
- Medical Degree from an Accredited Allopathic or Osteopathic School
- Active unrestricted NYS Medical License
- Board certification in family medicine or board eligibility
**Health Center Details:**
State-of-the-art Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) with three sites, twenty-nine departments and more than two hundred medical professionals! This is an excellent opportunity to work with a seasoned group of health care professionals who are passionate about patient care. For more than two decades, it has been providing the highest caliber health care in Rockland, Sullivan, Orange, and Ulster Counties to nearly 60,000 patients annually. Located in Spring Valley, NY, approximately thirty miles from New York City.
- Competitive Salaries
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Eligible For NHSC Loan Repayment
- Up to 5 weeks of Paid Time Off
- 13 Paid Holidays Annually
- Bonus Stipend for Graduating Residents
- CME Allowance
- Life/Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- 403b Retirement Savings Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Assistance Programs and more