**Family Medicine opening: Hillsboro, MO**
Located 45m to St. Louis
- Full-time, permanent
- Flexible schedule. Choose 5 eight hour days, or 4 tens
- Mostly outpatient
- Work with at least 1 other providers. Collaboration with NPs desired
- The Physician is a member of a health care team, which includes, a provider, a Registered Nurse (RN) and/or a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Patient Care Coordinator, Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) and a Medical Assistant (MA) that has been signed a panel of clients.
- Participation goal in this care team model is to provide clients with an ongoing relationship with the team and continuity of care through all stages of care.
- Review labs, ancillary tests, studies, and consultations from specialists and follow up on these at physician discretion.
- Complete charts daily to comply with Meaningful Use standards.
- Review/Update Health Maintenance Cautions in the health record.
- Code visits according to HCFA guidelines.
- Review Quarterly Coding Audits.
- Comply with Community Treatment, Inc., Medicare, Medicaid, private insurance and FQHC guidelines.
- Work with Patient Care Coordinator to ensure appointments, preventative care, and referrals are scheduled and followed up in carried through.
- Address patient calls, refills, and questions as needed.
- Provide after hours on-call coverage by participation in a rotating schedule.
- Participate in regularly scheduled huddles with Care Team to discuss upcoming patient visits and care needed. Also attend staff meetings.
- Review policy and procedures manual quarterly.
- Participate in annual total program evaluation and MOC insurance protection.
- Participate in quarterly Medical Record Peer Review and update of clinic medical standards, protocols, and screening (preventative medicine) guidelines.
- Review Provider Productivity Reports Maintain current CPR certification, and ACLS and PAC/PALS.
- Maintain required licenses and certifications.
- Apply for Initial Privileging and Re-Privileging annually.
- Understand the NCQA Patient Center Medical Home Standards and expectations.
- Medical, vision, dental, HSA w/ employer contribution
- Long and short term disability
- Up to 5 weeks
- 8 paid holidays
- 403B retirement plan with 4% match
- Life insurance
- Malpractice: 100% covered by FTCA
- $2500 for CME and 32 hours
- $1000 Stipend available
- Loan Repayment
- Performance bonus eligible
**About the Group**
Medical Group is an FQHC (Non-Profit), established in 1973. We serve the underserved in and around Jefferson County, MO in Behavioral Health, Drug & Alcohol use, Primary Care and Oral Health. We have 18 locations which includes a Shelter for Battered Women, Child Advocacy Centers, a Day Treatment Program, a 16 bed Assisted Living for Adults with Mental Health issues, and a Canine Therapy Program. We have integrated services in several of our facilities and more than one discipline in several. Medical Group has been recognized for our Integrative Services Model and maintain an outstanding record of service to our community.