**Family Medicine physician openings in Oroville and Colusa, CA**
- Located ~70 miles from Sacramento
- 140 miles from Reno, NV
**About the Opportunity:**
- Full-time, permanent position
- Recruitment due to retiring physician
- Medical Center is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit network of community-based Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHC)
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive medical, dental, mental health, and specialty healthcare services in Butte, Colusa, Glenn, Sutter, Tehama and Yuba counties
**Ideal Candidate Characteristics:**
- Maintains a professional relationship and positive attitude with co-workers the public, patients and all staff, Board of Director and vendors
- Maintains the highest professional ethics and is honest in dealing with people; is a model for all employees through his/her actions
- Strives to learn more and is receptive to learning different ways of doing things
- Displays enthusiasm toward the work and the mission of the health system.
- Must hold MD degree from an accredited medical school and completion of an approved Family Medicine residency
- Must be Board certified or eligible in Family Medicine
- Must hold a valid California State Physician and Surgeon License or be eligible to obtain
- Must be sensitive to the corporations diverse patient population
- Demonstrate clear knowledge of the health systems clinic structure, standards, procedures and protocols
**About the Health System and Location:**
- Join our Community Health Center team for an exciting and rewarding career opportunity.
- Federally Qualified Health Center with 18 clinic locations, providing Quality Comprehensive Health, Dental and Integrated Behavioral Health services to the underserved communities in a six county region of Northern California
- The health care team is comprised of 44 physicians, 40 midlevel professionals, nutritionists, health educators and case managers, providing multiple specialties including: Endocrinology, Orthopedics, Dermatology, Infectious Disease, Rheumatology, Nephrology, Chiropractic and Behavioral Health. Additional services are supported by our Tele-Health program, recognized #1 in California.
- Health system primary health care system is dedicated to providing care for special populations and promoting excellence in the health and well-being of our patients.
- Health system is an established FQHC providing health care services to the community for 40 years. Located in beautiful Northern California and nestled at the base of the Sierra Mts. This region offers Quality of Life, Kayaking, Fishing, Hiking, Camping, Wildlife, Local Lake, Rivers, Outdoor activities, and a short driving distance (2.5 hr.) to the Celebrated Wine Country or Tahoe region.