**Family Medicine Opportunity: Ocala, FL**
~ Located 80m to Orlando, 100m to Tampa and Jacksonville
*Direct provider service with 99% collection rate + base guarantee starting at 200K -- All-in-all offering 300k+ potential*
- Outpatient family practice
- Privately owned
- New and experienced candidates welcome
- Flexible schedule offered: Clinic is open 5 days a week, 7am-7pm
- Rotating Call - 1:18 weekend call
- 20 patients/day avg
- Spanish skills a plus
- 36 providers total in the group - 20 primary care
- EMR - Synergy
**About the Center**
- 25 years in practice
- Successful group has grown from 60 people to 200 in last 10 years
- Quality managed care programs assist providers
- Billing in-house and tons of support to providers and coders
- Full referral department
- 4 buildings/locations
- 17,000 sq ft brand new medical plaza and wellness center
- Multi specialty offers Cardiology, Women's Health, Podiatry, Dermatology & aesthetics, Endocrinology, Physical Med & Rehab
- In-house IT services
- Providers receive a percentage of direct provider services - 98.5% collection rate
- 3 weeks vacation starting
- 1 week for CME (can be put toward vacation if unused for CME)
- Full benefits
- Malpractice - 1million, 3 million
- Ocala is known as the Horse Capital of the World. With 1,200+ horse farms and more than 50 known breeds of horses throughout Marion County, it is staggering to consider the impact these stately animals have had on the Ocala community.
- Ocala's downtown and historic district is experiencing a renaissance, with a restaurants, cafes and specialty boutiques catering to the growing, more sophisticated population.
- Nowhere else in the world will you find this combination of superior natural footing, beautiful weather year-round, countless numbers of equine competitions and a seemingly unlimited number of retail services that focus solely on horses.
- Whats more, Gainesville, home to the University of Florida and its infamous Gators, is only 35 miles to the north; so, if you want to enjoy the ambience of life in a college town, nothing could be easier.