You already love the Northwest! Why not love your career, too? The Everett Clinic is looking for a full-time and part-time, physicians to join our Family Medicine Teams at our clinics located throughout Snohomish and King County. Join our supportive and collegial team of physicians and advanced care practitioners who enjoy work/ life harmony while providing high quality primary care and FP/OB.
What do our clinicians say about working at The Everett Clinic?
“Marysville is a great place to work because of the support and friendliness of the providers and staff. Medicine doesn’t change much from place to place but, having fun people to work with every day can make the difference between dreading going to work and enjoying yourself while you’re there!”
- Dr Wand Gan – Family Medicine/OB
“I love the close working relationships I have with my team- doctors, ARNP/PA, nurses, MA, and receptionists! All are working together to care of our patient”
- Carole Clark- Pediatrics
“The Everett Clinic strives to accommodate the individual preferences of physicians. I feel appreciated as an individual. The Marysville location of TEC has always had strong physicians and excellent administrators. The family atmosphere results in physicians willing to drive long distances to work here. “
- Dr Howard Lichtenstein –Internal Medicine
The TEC Experience
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits
- Up to $100,000.00 signing bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Work life balance with flexible shifts- Full time is a 4-day work week.
- Leadership pathways within a truly physician led organization
- Excellent care coordination with fellow providers in more than 30 specialties (psychiatry, dermatology, pain management etc.)
- Phone call only with 24 hour RN triage
- PA-C/ ARNP extender support
- Scribe support
- Autonomy to practice in a way that if fulfilling to you
If you value quality, go above-and-beyond in making patients a priority and want to help cultivate a fun, team centered environment, we want to talk to you.