**FP Sports opening: Fresno, CA**
*Seeking someone who wants to work hard and be an equal owner of the practice and real estate*
- Full-time, permanent
- Private Practice
- Work with 3-5 surgeons at one location, group total of 27 surgeons
- 20 days PTO
**Compensation and Benefits**
- 2 year ownership track, with buy-in opportunities for the practice and real estate
- Full benefit package including health, dental, vision, disability and 401K
- CME reimbursement
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Competitive Pay Structure
- Group is the largest musculoskeletal practice in the Central Valley from Bakersfield to Sacramento.
- Subspecialties include orthopedics, neurosurgery, sports medicine, physiatry, family practice, hand therapy, and physical therapy.
- Proud to be the team physicians for Fresno State University, Fresno Pacific University and Fresno City College.
- Next year, we Group is celebrating 20 years of service to patients and the community.
- Established and growing physician owned practice consisting of 16 orthopedic surgeons, 2 neurosurgeons, 1 general surgeon, 4 physiatrists, and 3 primary care and non-surgical sports medicine physicians.
- Ancillaries include physical and hand therapy, MRI, extremity CT, and DME.
- Physicians are on a two year track to ownership.
- Medical practice owners also equally own all of the real estate where the practices reside.
- Surgeons also enjoy the opportunity to become a partner in the ASC and full acute 30 bed hospital also with outpatient services.
- Group works primarily in a physician owned hospital, Fresno Surgical Hospital, and ASC
- Located in the heart of Central California, within an hours drive from 3 national parks, 55 miles from snow skiing, and just 2 and ¬Ω hours drive to the Central Coast.
- Fresno is a choice location for those who like to frequent the San Francisco or Los Angeles areas.
- Clovis Unified School District is an award winning school district with 5 high schools, 5 intermediate schools, and 34 elementary schools.
- The district is known for its high level of academics, nationally recognized athletic teams and sports venues.
- Private schools have had a difficult time growing in the area due to the excellence of our public school system.