$225,000.00 - $250,000.00+
Job Description & Requirements
Geriatric Family Medicine - $250k+ Income - No Coding - Not Office Based - Create Your Schedule
Who: The ideal candidate is a Board Certified physician who is motivated to make a difference in the lives of patients and their families. They will have a passion for the geriatric community and the desire to join a stable, growing practice where their voice matters. If you are searching for a new practice, our conversation would be at no cost to you since our firm is retained by our opportunities. If this opportunity is not a fit, I will be the first to tell you so we do not waste time. However, we represent hundreds of practice opportunities on a national basis, and my duty is to assist you with making the best decision for yourself. This leads to an 88% retention rate over 5 years, where the industry average is only 48% over 5 years.
- Treat a geriatric population
- Guaranteed Salary $225-$250k plus options for productivity
- NO CODING – all coding and calculations are done by the practice
- Complete your charting from home or use a scribe
- Available Medical Directorship positions for extra compensation
- Flexible schedule (some providers finish by 2pm, others don’t go in until later – accommodate your daily scheduling needs!)
- Amazing culture – ability to be independent and autonomous yet have the collegial team environment to support you when needed
- Not office based or hospital work
- EMR with provided iPad/iPhone
- Psychiatric, Pediatric, and Nursing Support
- Full comprehensive benefits
- 401k match
- Malpractice and credentialing/CME is covered
- Extremely safe, family-friendly environment
- 2 international airports located within 45 minutes of your practice
- Live in a bedroom community of Cincinnati or Dayton or live in those larger metro areas
- Very affordable cost of living
- Strong local economy has led to an affluent, well-insured population
- Housing options include anything from Victorian-inspired architecture, to new subdivisions, to country estates with acreage
- Terrific schooling options - public and private
- An outdoor lover's paradise with access to several golf courses, lakes, rivers and parks for the entire family
- Extremely warm, welcoming community that truly appreciates its physicians and the care that they provide
Fellowship preferred but not required.
About the Facility
Call for details.
Call for details.
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins Associates, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nationâ€™s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.