Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Come be part of a visionary and dynamic growing medical group with over 20 locations based in Florida with a commitment of providing high-quality primary care services with physicians and professionals dedicated to the health and well-being of their patients.
Competitive Compensation Package
- ACN or BC/BE
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a medical office setting - Managed Care experience preferred.
- Thrive in a fast-paced and team environment and able to build a good rapport with patients
- Bilingual and fluent in English and Spanish
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- eClinical Works (eCW) experience preferred
- Computer Proficiency
- Excellent lost cost medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company-paid life insurance, and long- term disability
- Relocation Assistance
We would love to connect with you and see how we can help be a resource. Please reach out to [Register to View]
for more details.
Tampa, Florida, United States
samstaff is a women owned small business specializing in finding talent in the areas of:
Physician Permanent Placement
Health Information Management (Inpatient, Outpatient Coders, HIM Managers, HIM Directors, Auditing)
Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialists (CDI Specialists), Managers, Directors
Revenue Cycle (Billers, Patient Financial Service Specialists)