JOB TITLE (#2278): Internist / Nursing Home - Bronx, NY
Board Certified or Board Eligible
Greenlife Healthcare Staffing is currently seeking an Internist to fill an opening with a Nursing Home located in Bronx, New York
Requirements of the Internist:
- Must have an active State License
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible
Benefits of the Internist:
- The base salary for this position is $205,000 / yr (Negotiable)
- This is a Full-time or Part-time position
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Savings
- Commuter Benefits program
- Visa Sponsorship opportunities
- Malpractice insurance coverage
- Loan repayment
- Flexible schedules
- Stable Employment
- Exclusive 20% Discount Tuition Reduction with local College
- $15,000 Sign-on bonus
- $20,000 Compliance bonus
- Productivity bonuses apply and a potential to make additional income if the provider will be on call.
Responsibilities of the Internist:
- Consult with patients to understand their symptoms and health concerns.
- Diagnose and treat acute illnesses, such as bacterial and viral infections, as well as chronic diseases and conditions, such as hypertension, heart disease, or diabetes.
- Prescribe or administer medication, therapy, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
- Monitor patients' conditions and progress, and re-evaluate treatments, as necessary.
- Provide health and wellness advice to patients, including diet, physical activity, hygiene, and disease prevention.
- Immunize patients against preventable diseases.
- Maintain detailed notes of appointments with patients, including comments, tests, and/or treatments prescribed, and test results.
- Refer patients to other medical specialists, when necessary.
- Provide support and advice to patients receiving long-term care.
- Prepare official health documents or records, when necessary.
- Conduct research into the testing and development of new medications, methods of treatment, or procedures to prevent or control illness, disease, or injury.
Greenlife Healthcare Staffing is a nationwide recruitment agency, matching both new grads and advanced practitioners to hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, multi-specialty groups, and private practices.