**Geriatric Medicine opportunity in Pennsylvania**
30 miles from Pittsburgh
**Seeking a Geriatric Medicine physician to continue to develop and oversee the Geriatric Fellowship program.**
- Full-time, permanent, hospital-employed position
- Academic opportunity
- Potential of becoming Fellowship Director.
- The program is designed to provide family medicine and internal medicine residency graduates with the unique clinical skills, knowledge and experiences necessary for delivering high quality care to the growing geriatric population.
- Family Medicine (CAQ in Geriatrics) or Internal Medicine (Boarded in Geriatrics)
- Fellowship preferred
- Experience preferred: 2-3 years post graduate
- Coverage: Traditional inpatient & outpatient (hospital, skilled facilities)
- Call: 2-3 times/month, weekends every 6-8 weeks
- 60% clinical & 40% academics with Geriatric Fellowship program (1 fellow per year), Palliative Medicine Fellowship (1 Fellow) and the dually accredited Washington Health System Residency Program (3 year program with 21 total residents)
- M.D. or D.O.
- Must be Board Certified
**About the Group:**
Located in Washington, Pennsylvania, the medical group also has multiple outpatient sites throughout Washington and Greene counties. It has 265 beds in addition to a 16-bassinet nursery and an 8-bed residential hospice. The hospitals medical staff consists of more than 350 of the regions finest primary care and specialty physicians providing a full range of medical and surgical care. The family-oriented community is comfortably situated in Southwestern Pennsylvania with easy access to Pittsburgh, Ohio, and West Virginia.