Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
**Pediatric Endocrinology opening in Charlotte, NC**
New/upcoming graduates welcome to apply
- Immediate need for BC/BE Pediatric Endocrinologist to join a rapidly growing practice that currently includes 1 Pediatric Endocrinologist and 2 nurse practitioners.
- Full-time, permanent
- H1B eligible
- This full-time position consists of 4.5 clinical days and 1/2 day of dedicated administrative time per week.
- Call coverage for consultations on the pediatric inpatient floor, PICU, NICU, and pediatric emergency department is shared among all providers, typically rotating weekly. Â The practice currently has one satellite location and is looking to add additional satellite locations in the near future to serve the growing population. There is full time RN, Dietitian, and Diabetes Educator support, along with experienced medical assistants and clerical staff.
**Pediatric Program Information:**Â
- Available level IV neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) provides infants with the highest possible level of care
- The health system's childrens hospital is a member of the prestigious Childrens Hospital Association
- The childrens hospital is a Magnet Health Care facility recognized for excellence in nursing
- The clinic at the children's hospital l has been recognized by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention as a hemophilia care Center of Excellence
- A comprehensive offering of pediatric sub-specialties including neurology, cardiology, endocrinology, gastroenterology, pulmonology, infectious disease, oncology and hematology, sleep medicine, nephrology, developmental and behavioral pediatrics, allergy and immunology, and sports medicine
**Compensation and Benefits:**
- 2 year salary guarantee
- Medical Group employed
- Medical and Retirement Benefits
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance
- System wide EHR-Epic
- Work-Life balance
**Health System Details:**
- One of the largest medical groups in the nation
- Offers resiliency training for physicians and team members to prevent burnout
- Is nationally recognized for advanced care and one of the largest community based, non-profit healthcare systems
- Is well known for being physician-led and physician-driven. For example, our physicians are in every area of leadership across the organization. That means every strategic discussion has physicians at the table, and every market partners a physician leader with an administrator. The result is a focus on the details that are important to physicians
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States