JOB TITLE (#2206): Endocrinologist - Bronx, NY
Greenlife Healthcare Staffing is currently seeking an Endocrinologist to fill an opening with a Primary Care practice located in Bronx, New York
Requirements of the Endocrinologist:
- Must have an active State License
- Must be Board Certified
Benefits of the Endocrinologist:
- The salary for this position is $140 / hr (Negotiable)
- This is a Part-time position (Once a week)
- The benefits for this position is Competitive and Negotiable
Responsibilities of the Endocrinologist:
- Analyze, examine, and investigate patients and their medical histories for signs and symptoms of hormonal imbalances.
- Advise, order, and perform tests and interpret the results.
- Discuss diagnoses with patients, explain treatment options, and give advice on medications, lifestyle and dietary changes, and other preventative measures.
- Carry out follow-up appointments, monitor patient progress, adjust treatment plans and medications, and update patient records.
- Support patients with serious or complex endocrine conditions and their loved ones.
- Conduct research and studies on the endocrine system and its diseases, disorders, and conditions to develop new treatment techniques.
- Remain up-to-date on current discoveries, developments, trends, research, and technology.
- Handle basic administrative, clerical, and business tasks, such as filing, answering phones, or data entry.
Greenlife Healthcare Staffing is a nationwide recruitment agency, matching both new grads and advanced practitioners to hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, multi-specialty groups, and private practices.