Mentoring and Academic Opportunities Available
$25,000 Sign-On Bonus and Relocation Assistance
The hospital is seeking an Endocrinologist to build up new practices opening in 2024 for an increased need for the surrounding communities of Des Moines. Join the collegial team with supportive administrative staff and collaborate with an experienced endocrinology team.
• Monday - Friday, no call schedule or weekends for the outpatient facility
• Average of 15-18 patients per day during clinic hours
• Mentoring and academic opportunities are optional
• Relocation assistance and sign-on bonus available
Sitting between the Des Moines and Raccoon river, the capital city of Des Moines is a thriving city with a population of over 200,000 as of 2022 and a median age of 35. Visitors can engage in cultural, agricultural, historical, and art scenes that continue to produce several top-notch attractive travel destinations. The enchanting four-season city offers a short trip to six prominent Midwest metropolitan areas: Chicago, Kansas City, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Omaha, and St. Louis.
• Relish cost of living averaging 13% below the national average
• Top-rated public and private school options
• Appeasing those yearning cityscapes, farmland, state parks, and diverse city attractions
• Live in a friendly community with year-round events and a booming small business district
JN -[Register to View] 0