**Endocrinology opening in New Hartford, NY**
Located 50 miles from Syracuse
- Full-time, permanent position
- Multi Specialty Group
- Seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Endocrinologist to join a highly successful team of endocrinologists
- Endocrinologists practice in State of the Art, AAAHC accredited facility in New Hartford, NY, as well as Hospital located across the street from the facility.
- Lower Upstate New York malpractice insurance premiums
- Greater negotiating power with insurance companies
**About the Group**
Physician-owned and physician-run multi-specialty group. Established in 1938, we have over 75 years experience in the health care profession now offering over 110 physicians and mid-level providers in nearly all medical and surgical specialties. We have grown to become one of the largest multi-specialty groups in the Central New York region and look to expand our availability to our communities with expanded specialty and primary care services.
We offer a professional stimulating practice which includes a competitive salary with a comprehensive benefit package, two year employment to full partnership and a predictable work schedule. Our growing group offers multiple services under one roof for the convenience of both physicians and patients.
- Quality of Life
- High Income Potential
- Thriving Community
- Outstanding Recreational Choices
- Excellent Schools
- Easy access to major metropolitan areas
The New Hartford/Utica area offers a safe, friendly uncongested community, located in the rolling hills of Central New York. In close proximity are the cities of Syracuse, Cooperstown, Saratoga and Albany. Also within easy driving distance are Boston, New York City, Toronto, Montreal, Washington D.C., Philadelphia and Rochester.
The beautiful surrounding Adirondack Park is a source of countless recreational activities. The city of Utica and surrounding townships offer a good range of educational and cultural facilities. The areas public and parochial schools rate among the best in the country. For entertainment and activities there is a diverse offering of restaurants, a zoo, the symphony, touring Broadway plays, the Munson-Williams-Proctor Institute art museum, a children's museum, a repertory actors' theater, and many other assets that make our area vibrant, growing city and a great place for people to live.