**Endocrinology Opportunity in Pollocksville, NC**
Located 15 miles from New Bern, NC and 50 miles from Greenville, NC
- Full-time, permanent
- Job Summary: Diagnose, treat, and manage endocrine diseases and conditions that affect the general well being of adult and women.
- Duties will include, but not limited to: performing examinations, ordering and interpreting diagnostic and screening tests, prescribing and ordering medication as appropriate for patients' medical conditions, and referring patients for further care as clinically appropriate.
- Health system is dedicated to quality and compassionate care across the Coastal Carolina region. The flagship of the health system is a 350-bed full-service medical center housing a complete complement of inpatient and outpatient services with the latest technology. The health system employs 2,500 dedicated team members. It has physician practices in various specialties spanning four counties. The employees create a culture of excellence that connects their patients to the same level of care that is usually found at larger medical centers while maintaining a friendly, community feel throughout our facilities.
- The health system offers a comprehensive benefits package to all full-time employees as well as benefits to part-time plus and part-time employees.
- The health system is made up of over eighty physicians, and mid-level providers who provide care to patients spanning four eastern North Carolina Counties. We have specialties including Primary Care, Pediatrics, Rheumatology, Cardiology, Pulmonology, Neurology, Endocrinology, Cardiovascular Surgery, Otolaryngology, General Surgery, Oncology, and Urology.
- Minimum Requirements: Active Physician's License from the State of North Carolina and certifications from the DEA are required. Must be in good standing of the Medical Staff of the health systems.