Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
**Endocrinology opportunity in Prestonsburg, KY**
Located 120 miles from Lexington, KY
H1 & J1 (2023) Visa Eligible
**Health system seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Endocrinologist to join its team.**
- Full-time, permanent position
- Loan Assistance available
- 1 endocrinologist on staff
- Clinic attached to the hospital
- Busy practice
- Turn-key practice
- Hospital employed position
- Most other specialties on staff
- Not a designated trauma center
- 12-bed open icu
- Consult service only
- Due to rapid growth and expansion, health system currently has practice opportunities for an Endocrinologist at its practice in Prestonsburg, KY. You will see a variety of cases and work with advanced equipment and staffs with skills that are second to none.
- 192-bed hospital with a newly renovated ER, 12-bed open ICU and a vast array of specialties on staff.
**Competitive compensation package, including:**
- Starting bonus
- Competitive salary with RVU production model
- Education loan forgiveness plan
- Stipend consideration
- Relocation allowance
- Great comprehensive benefits package that includes: Health, Dental and Vision
- 403(b) retirement plan
- PTO 29 days annually
- CME reimbursement with 5 additional PTO days
- Malpractice coverage
- Immigration services available if needed
- Health system is a 13 hospital, not-for-profit integrated health care system serving two states, 19 counties and more than 350,000 residents. It employs over 5,000 people and provides sophisticated care with its hospitals, clinics, home care stores and home health services all surrounded by the renowned beauty and magnificence of the Appalachian Mountains.
- For nearly 50 years, the health system has addressed the varied healthcare needs of the residents of Eastern Kentucky and Southern West Virginia by adhering to its mission of improving health and promoting the well-being of all the people in Central Appalachia in partnership with our communities.
- The health system is looking for physicians that wish to contribute to the betterment of our communities and want to spend a lifetime enjoying a broad clinical diversity, uncommon challenges and an opportunity to make an important personal difference in the lives of many.
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
Summit Recruiting Group is committed to being the premier provider of high quality physician placement services in the healthcare industry. We are dedicated to having a highly motivated and skilled team of professionals who perform the highest level of quality work each and every day. By setting these high standards for our organization, and by drawing from all available know...