**Endocrinology job opportunity in Abilene, TX**
180 miles from Dallas, TX
Regional draw of 400,000 people
**About the Opportunity:**
- Full-time, permanent
- Hospital employed
- Mix of in and out patient
- Loan assistance available
- H1B visa sponsorship available
- BC/BE Endocrinologist needed to practice at the largest regional medical center within 150 mile radius.
- Practicing and experienced physicians as well as fellows will be considered. Must be licensed in Texas or eligible.
- Employment/solo opportunity available
- Attractive yearly salary: 280K 1st Year + lucrative incentive program
- Sign-on bonus (25K)
- Relocation & house hunting assistance (up to 20K)
- Potential student loan repayment
- Potential monthly training stipend (up to 24 months)
- Full Benefit Package (Health, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD, Critical Illness, Life Insurance, Retirement, 30 days a year of PTO, 18 weeks of sick leave, and more)
- 2,000 Texas License Fees reimbursement
- Malpractice coverage would begin the first day and includes tail coverage for tenure at (1,000,000 & 3,000,000 policy limits)
- Continuing Medical Education - 5,000 per year and five paid days per year
- Marketing to community and region included
**Community and Medical Center Details:**
- Abilene, Texas offers a high quality of life both professionally and personally.
- Abilene, Texas is a regional center of higher education and the Arts. This mid-sized city is home to 120K people with a 24 county regional draw of 400,000. The people distinguish themselves as being warm, friendly and open to accepting new people and ideas. It is a charming, safe community and a fine place to raise a family.
- The health system serves as the hub for healthcare services in the Texas Midwest. Founded in 1924, it is now licensed for 564 beds and offers a broad spectrum of services ranging from prenatal and birthing services to retirement living and hospice care. You will find most medical and surgical specialists are on staff to assist in the care of your patients.